Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I know Thanksgiving is past BUT...

Yeah, yeah, I know Thanksgiving was last week but I've been so focused on getting things ready for Brynne and what I "NEED", that I really haven't taken the time to be thankful for what I already have. It's been on my heart for a little while and I know that I've been asking for so much that God finally said, "Maggie, you need to thank Me for what you HAVE." So here's my Thanksgiving resolution...to post at least one thing/person/event etc. that I'm thankful for EVERYDAY. Yep...everyday. I should've started on Thanksgiving so today's list will be a little longer...

Thursday, Nov. 27th...I'm thankful for...
1. the fact that we can afford to heat/cool our house even if I'm burning up & everyone else is freezing
2. Craig has a consistent job, that's in town, even if he did have to work part of the day on a holiday
3. Friends & family to spend the day with even if it gets crazy & loud
4. Sharron

Friday, Nov. 28th
1. Kathy's awesome breakfast making abilities
2. Cousins
3. The day off from work to do nothing but sit on the couch

Saturday, Nov 29th
1. The Bartlett Family...that was a fun photoshoot!
2. The crazy Norman family (& lots more cousins)
3. All the good cooks
4. Abby's chocolate cake
5. Time to spend with Koda & Craig (we went to the North Pole!)
6. A husband that can sometimes read my mind!

Sunday, Nov 30th
1. An awesome Sunday School class
2. A pastor with a servant's heart
3. Mom & Koda time

Monday, Dec 1st
1. God's providing of random & unexpected checks!
2. Dr. Burke & her wonderful staff
3. A flexible & supportive workplace
4. Hottie
5. Billy Max

Tuesday, Dec 2nd
1. Koda's smile
2. Craig's ability to know when I need him (which is always, but you know what I mean)
3. Craig's cooking skills
4. Friends that show up when you need them (thank you Laura & Melissa)
5. Hottie's decision making, creativity & "heavy" lifting skills

Wednesday, Dec 3rd
1. God's unconditional love & forgiveness
2. Working vehicles
3. Technology
4. Educational opportunities
5. Freedom

Today isn't over yet, so I'm sure I'll have more!

1 comment:

The McDons said...

You bet! I had so much fun painting with you guys. I was telling Jon how we ran Melissa around all over the place! :) Hope I can come this weekend and help! Can't wait to hold that baby! :) Remember...we shook on that!