Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I was Tagged...8 Things

8 Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Knight Rider
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Big Bang Theory
6. Two & A Half Men
7. My House is Worth What?
8. Anything other than hunting shows!

8 Restaurants I Love:
1. Holly's (Post)
2. El Camino (Tulia)
3. La Fonda (Artesia, NM)
4. Cheddar's
5. El Jalapeno (Lubbock)
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Zoochini's
8. Arby's

8 Things That Happened Today:
1. Exchanged some "stuff" at Target with Hottie
2. Ate a PB&J Sandwich
3. Blogged instead of working!
4. Ate Chocolate cake for breakfast
5. Ordered a ton of Christmas cards
6. Actually did a lot of work
7. Thanked God for awesome friends!
8. Did some sneaky "investigation" work...ha hahahahahaha! (that's my evil laugh!)

8 Things I am looking forward To:
1. Thanksgiving FOOD
2. Seeing friends and family
3. Putting up Christmas decorations
4. Going on the Polar Express Train ride with Koda
5. A healthy baby girl
6. NOT being pregnant
7. Eating dinner with Jon & Laura (yea!! for new friends)
8. Kissing Craig when I get home

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Non-swollen feet
2. Aunt Marsha's stuffing smothered in Meme's gravy!
3. A "SOLD" sign outside the New Deal house
4. A raise!
5. The Post house to be finished
6. Microsoft to be OVER
7. More time to read books with Koda
8. Another awesome date with Craig

8 People I tag to do this on their blog:
1. Abby
2. Hottie
3. Trisha
4. Christy
5. Tiffany
6. Stephanie
7. Trajina
8. Bre

2 comments:

Carly said...

Hey, now the JELLO comment was such a low blow. And I know, fixing hair is easy for people that have fixed their hair all their life, but ponytails and headbands were my "fixing" until now. :)

The McDons said...

We had a great time with y'all last night! Can't wait to do it again!