Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Final Countdown!

I cannot believe it but we're down to 30 days until my due date. Today is November 12th, so this time next month she'll either be here or I'll be about to go CRAZY! We still have a ton of stuff to do, including selling our house so PLEASE continue to pray for that.
I've been uncomfortable the last few days but I know there is an end in sight so I think I can handle it! Hopefully I'll have pictures of the nursery to post soon...we've hit a couple of small snags with the bed but I've got "handy dandy" Jarryd on the case!
Hottie, Abby & Kendra hosted a baby shower for me on the 1st and I am so grateful for wonderful friends and family who came to share this exciting time with us. All of the gifts are truly appreciated! We can't wait to see her in all of the adorable outfits.
Koda is very excited about being a big brother and has already started reading books to Brynne. It's so funny to hear his intrepretation of books we've read SOOOOOO many times that he has them "memorized"!

1 comment:

The Louders said...

I'm praying! For everything! Brynne, you know we can't wait to meet you! Oh, I was just thinking how much fun Christmas will be with you this year...oh boy oh boy!!! I probably won't be able to let others hold you, but I guess I'll be nice and give 'em a little time.