Monday, November 24, 2008

Are we there yet?

37 1/2 weeks down...2 1/2 to go. Not quite there yet, but everything is looking good. We're not QUITE done with Brynne's room yet, still figuring out how to fix the bed (Pray for Jaryd!) and Hottie did come down and paint...she's almost through, one more flower to go! It looks AWESOME! Now, if I can just get Craig to finish the last little touchups & get the rest of the blue tape down, we'll be ready to go.

Koda's been doing really well in school. He has memorized a new bible verse each week and can still say 90% of them without help. His memory amazes me. His class will be saying John 3:16 for the Christmas program and he's already got it memorized too. He recognizes almost all of the letters of the alphabet and how they sound. It cracks me up to here him as we're driving or walking..."Mom, look there's a capital A" or "That says H, O, W, D, Y". And he has questions about everything, "Do we eat cotton?" "Why not?" "What does cotton do?" "Where does it go?" Sometimes I just have to say "I don't know, Koda, but we can go look it up!"

They made pilgrim hats & collars at school today...I love it because we did the same thing when I was in school there "several" years ago. Craig sent me this picture to me, the wind was blowing the back of the collar up. Surely Mom took some other pics inside the school!

1 comment:

The McDons said...

Koda is the cutest lil pilgrim! Can't wait to see you guys!