Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Twins?


I actually dressed up for Halloween this year. I wouldn't have, but Gordon (our CEO, aka Gordo) has been giving me heck about being too big to fit through the doors at work. SOOOOOOOO, I decided to dress up as HIM! The funniest thing about it was that he didn't get who I was...everybody else did, but not Gordo. Then I ended up on his team for PuttPutt that afternoon and of course he called me "Junior" the whole time and after looking at me for that long period of time he said he could see some similarities. HA! P.S. Funny note: One of my girls dressed up as ME!! Pregnant with a fan around her neck...I have to admit I do freeze them out some days!

1 comment:

The Louders said...

Hilarious! Your belly really looks like it's hangin over your pants...hehe. Job well done!
What was he dressed as? Looks like he has paint on his pants or somethin...maybe those are just the special relaxed golfin' pants.