Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brynne's Room!

Yeah Jaryd! If you haven't met this guy, you need to! He ROCKS! We had some "slight problems" with the bed, basically we wouldn't have had a crib without Jaryd's engineering & welding skills. I was the genius who thought "No need to go buy a new crib, let's take an antique one that's been sitting in this house for 3 years and who knows where else for how long and redo it without putting it together first!" So Abby redid it and when we tried to put it together we were missing a very important part that connected the springs that hold the mattressto the bed. Ha! kinda need that. So, we enlisted Jaryd...actually I think Hottie volunteered him! It took a few tries, but yesterday he finished it and had it loaded in my car before 5:00, even in the yucky weather! I'm telling you, he's a keeper! (Hint, Hint, Hottie!)

Ok...it's 95% done. Just a few little things that can wait until after she's here! Thank you to everyone that helped in this craziness. You will never know how much we appreciate you willingness to help. Mom, Billy Max, Nick, Kristol, Abby, Bill, Kathy, Cari, Barbara, Hottie & Jaryd all had a major part in getting this room together. I can't find the before pictures but those that have seen it can truly appreciate the magnificent transformation! Have I metioned how thankful I am?





























































4 comments:

The Villegas' said...

It is a beautiful room! She will feel so cozy in it. Congrats and best wishes.
Miss you guys!!
Tiffany

The McDons said...

O my goodness! The nursery turned out SO cute! I love it, all that hard work paid off!

The Louders said...

Wow, Mags! It looks awesome!! I can't believe the transformation!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Brynne's room is amazaing. It look so much different from when I saw it a couple of months ago! I love it and hope to see it soon in person.

Gina