Friday, December 5, 2008

7 Days & Counting!

So pretty much any day now could be Brynne's birthday! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Translation: How have I waited so long to get all this stuff done? There are just not enough hours in the day. Last night I taped the 900 windows in Kodas room (ok not 900 but it felt like it on those French doors!) and the next thing I knew it was already 9 o'clock. How does that happen? Anyway, we're getting there. I even washed a couple of loads of Brynne's clothes, so she'll have something to wear when she does get here. NOW, I just have to pack my bag. I still haven't done it. I've thought about it, BUT unfortunately just thinking about it doesn't quite get it done. AND I just talked to Janice and she thinks we should get all of the personal items out of the New Deal house to make it look more "move in" ready. Add that to the list, well add that to Craig's list!

Trajina (our neighbor in New Deal) is pregnant too & she's having a boy! She finally got sonogram pics up on her blog...yeah!! We miss the Russells a lot. Koda said the other day that Emily was his girlfriend and that he wanted to go play at her house "next Saturday." He cracks me up.

Today's to-do list:
1. Go to New Deal & pack up as many "personal" items as I can.
2. Paint those aggravating French doors in Koda's room.
3. Do some of my own laundry.
4. Pray for energy!

Today I'm thankful for:
1. Sheri Poole - my favorite teacher
2. Koda & the fact that he said I was his best friend
3. Kendra - her strength amazes me
4. A healthy pregnancy
5. Bill and his furniture delivery service!
6. Family - especially those that offer to do the boring stuff like take things off the walls, pack boxes, etc.

No comments: