Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Contractions!

So I've been having some contractions this morning. Not sure how "real" they are since I was induced with Koda and was feeling goooooood with the epidural by the time I had any contractions. It could be today...AHHHHH!!

I've been meaning to list my thanks for the last couple of days and I know it's really only for me but writing it down in a "public" place makes me feel MUCH more appreciative for all we've been blessed with.

So today, I'm thankful for...
1. Craig - he's so awesome!
2. A boss that doesn't drive me crazy
3. New friends & the rekindling of old friendships
4. God's amazing ways of reminding us that HE is in control
5. Grandparents & parents that are amazing examples of what a true Christian is supposed to be

1 comment:

hollybrynne said...

it WAS real...just fyi :)