Friday, October 10, 2008

Yes I could take more pics of this kid!

I know my whole blog is basically pictures of Koda...just wait til Brynne's here! Anyway, I was driving home last night and then sun was bouncing off the grass and all I could think was...I want to take pictures...RIGHT NOW! So who better to take pics of than the cutest kid in the world...and he can't tell his momma NO! He really did a great job and I thought they turned out pretty cute. So guess what...here's MORE pics of Koda. P.S. Tonight we're going to the Pumpkin Patch with Tyler & Payce so they'll be even MORE pics. Hope y'all don't mind!









4 comments:

The Villegas' said...

He is so cute!! We never mind looking at pictures of this kid, especially since we don't get to see him as much now. And that's what happens when you have kids. I think my whole blog is about Kay'D and Allison as well. Hope you guys are good and well. Miss you!!

tnwphoto said...

I lOVE me some KODA BUG!!!!! He is such a doll!!! Just want to wrap him up and take him home!!!!! Love Lightroom!!! Keep practicing so you can teach me.

hollybrynne said...

"What the heck of that!!?!?!"

The Louders said...

I miss Koda Bug. I'm coming to see you this weekend, dadgummit. You're sooooooooo cute!! And your mommy takes awesome pics (she has a perfect poser!).