Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't Worry...

Every morning I read three different daily devotionals. Usually they cover very different subjects but this morning I THINK He was trying to tell me something! Here's the three verses from today's lessons....hmmmm, you think if He tells us at least these three times to NOT worry and He'll take care of us that He actually means it?

"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track." Proverbs 3:5-6 MSG

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. (Philippians 4:6)

"So I tell you, don’t worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food, drink, and clothes. Doesn’t life consist of more than food and clothing? Look at the birds. They don't need to plant or harvest or put food in barns because your heavenly Father feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than they are. Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? Of course not.” (Matthew 6:25–27)

“Lord, here is my problem. I am putting it in your hands. I am going to trust you.”

No comments: