Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Fair!

I'm a little late in posting this one but I've had a cold this past week and now Koda has it. Please pray that he gets over it quickly and it doesn't turn into the respiratory nightmare we've had the last two fall/winters.

ANYWAY, the FAIR! Craig & I had used the Fair as a reward for good behavior for the last couple of weeks and we were running out of steam. Koda kept asking to go and Saturday was the last day. So, I doped up on as much cold medicine as is allowed for pregnant women and we went to the fair. Parts of that day are still a little hazy but Koda had a blast and is ready for next year. I wanted one thing out of the fair and that was FOOD! Out of the five things I REALLY like I got two...a corn dog & strawberry lemonade. I really didn't need anymore than that anyway but I did enjoy that corn dog.


Tyler & Cari came along and it was good for the boys to have a ride partner...and CRAIG had a blast riding with them while Cari & I watched!
We went to all the exhibits but Koda's favorite part was the animals. I thought the rabbits in costume were hilarious. This one's for Uncle Dave!

The lamb show was going on and the steer show was coming up so I didn't get to take any pics of them but Koda kept saying "I wanna pull a cow Mama". It took me a minute to figure out what he meant but all the kids were walking in the barn "pulling" their animals to the show barn. I told Koda he'd have to go to Uncle Doug's and we'd see if he'd let him "pull" anything.


It was fun and the boys were worn out afterwards...mission accomplished!

No comments: