Friday, October 17, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

So, I know I'm about a week behind on posting these pics but we've had a lot going on this week! (I realize we're not the only ones, believe me!)

We went to the "pumpkin patch" last Friday with B-maw, Christy, Zach & Payce, and Cari & Tyler. Craig was at the deer lease so he missed out on all the fun. The "pumpkin patch" was actually owned by some of Cari & Kathy's patients which also turned out to be where Abby & Jantzen first lived...it's a small world after all, it's a... ok enough! They were sweet enough to let us pick several pumpkins and the boys had a blast as usual.
Here's the pics!




2 comments:

Stephanie and Casey said...

way too cute!!! We Miss You!!!!

Lots of Love!!!!!!

The Louders said...

Aw, I love 'em!! And Mr. & Mrs. Payton with Payce, how cute. They're about to have a new great-grandbaby. I like the one of you and Koda too...y'all don't get enough pics together! And Tyler, gosh, he's growing up!