Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Duh Maggie!

Does anyone else ever feel like you've got so much on your shoulders you don't know what could make it worse? Yeah, well for some reason I've been feeling a little sorry for myself. Honestly, I have no "real" reason to. I mean God has blessed me with sooooooo many awesome things (& people) in my life, but for some reason lately my heart has been really heavy. Craig always tells me "things could be worse, look at what we have that so many others don't". He is so right! This time though it took someone telling me what's going on in their life that really made me realize, WOW Maggie you are being ridiculous! How in the world could I feel sorry for myself when their really are much worse things in life than paying utility bills at two houses and wondering if your house is going to sell. AT LEAST you have a place to live and the money to pay the bills and a healthy husband and son you get to see everyday! And people that love you and put up with you! And there you go...DUH Maggie!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Don't you just hate those slap in the face moments? Unfortunately, I have all too many of them. And I understand what you are going through trying to sell a house. We went through this last year. Michael actually lived in Austin from October to February while Beighlee and I lived in Levelland selling the house. Been there sister! Congrats on the new addition coming soon.

hollybrynne said...

aaand sometimes someone else's slap on the face is another slap to your own face. so thanks for slapping me in the face.

hahaha love you!