Friday, August 15, 2008

Brynne!

This morning I had another sonogram and I was happily surprised by Aunt Abby showing up to be there with me. (Craig had to wait on the cable guy & was very disappointed that he wasn't there.) We had this sonogram because they couldn't quite get all of the pictures of Brynne's heart on the last one. And of course, I don't mind more pictures! Everything looks great and we actually got some 3D pictures, which at 23 weeks, is WAY earlier than when we got those with Koda. She tried to hide behind her hands, but she moved one of them when we asked her to, to get this cool shot of her with a "smile."
She's been kicking & rolling A LOT, especially right after lunch and right before we go to bed. Koda thinks it's so cool and loves to talk to her and give her zerberts! He keeps saying "That's MY sister in there!" And "when is she coming out?" Not yet Koda...but soon enough! We're so excited for her to be here.

Oh yeah, my brother Nick & his wife Kristol announced this past weekend that they're expecting again...another Flanigan will be here in April! Congratulations...we hope its a girl! Brynne's gonna need some help dealing with all these boys.

1 comment:

The Louders said...

Thanks for letting me join in the special moment. I love the pics...I was surprised the nurse did 'em, as I'm sure you were too.
Brynne is beautiful already!
I can't wait for her to be here, and for N&K's baby too! You people are fertile myrtles! Mine better hurry up so they won't be too much younger than yours.