Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of School!

This morning Craig & I dropped Koda off at his first day of school. He's in the Pre-K 3 class at the school I went to thru 8th grade. My mom is the administrator and Kindergarten teacher there. The first day was actually last Monday but Koda had the chicken pox so we did all the picture taking today! Craig was rushing me or I probably would've taken a lot more, but we got it covered! (and no, I didn't even shed a tear!)


He found his desk!

I got it Mom...you can go now!
Koda & Mrs. Reyna
Gi Gi (my mom) reading Noah's Ark!
He's on his own!

3 comments:

tnwphoto said...

How in THE world did you not cry?? I'm tearing up looking at the pictures. He is adorable and looks SOOOO grown up.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is such a big boy now. We won't even recognize him next time we see you all. My girls are back into the swing of school as well. Kay'D came home yesterday very excited. She made the 7th grade girls cross country team. We went to Arlington this past weekend for a soccer tourny and they got 1st. So she is on cloud 9!! Also excited about football starting for jr. hi next week. Cheerleading! Oh my. Allison is playing fall softball and looking forward to that. So again the Villegas' are busy,busy, busy! Glad you all are good. Take Care.
Miss you all!

Cindy said...

Koda sure is cute. Looks just like his Dad. We can hope and pray he acts like Craig and not Margaret Ann.

Luv ya