Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Craziness

I was just reminded that it's been almost a month since we got out of the hospital! Wow, time flies. We've had lots going on and lots more to come. I've got a ton of pictures to post once I actually sit down and do it but Mom emailed me this picture of Brynne and I thought I'd post it so you can all see how good she looks. She's doing great. GI appointment went well last week and she weighed 12 lbs 3 oz. (she gained 1 lb & 1 oz in two weeks!). ENT appointment this Thursday.


Thank you Lord for your continual faithfulness and showing it through friends, family and happy babies!

3 comments:

Taylor Made said...

Such a pretty girl! Payce says she is his prettiest cousin ;)

Fortner Family said...

She looks great and adorable!!

The McDons said...

Her eyes are so pretty! Can't wait to see you guys soon!