Monday, June 15, 2009

Can you say DIVA?

Here's a pic from last weekend...she looks like such a little diva with her lips like that! :)

Quick update...initial liver biopsy results were good...nothing unexpected. We went to an ENT as soon as we left the hospital on that Thursday (& I do mean "as soon") and he immediately suggested ear tubes and then put them in the next day at 7:00 am. So far, they've worked GREAT! She's back to her pre-hopsital weight of 11lbs. 2 oz. But she REALLY needs to gain a couple of pounds to at least be on the growth chart!

Thank you again for all you're prayers, calls, meals, cards, emails, etc. WE LOVE YOU!
Keep Prayin'!


P.S. Are you happy now Mrs. Lewis????

5 comments:

The McDons said...

I'm so glad she's doing better!

Carol said...

Yes'm, I am!!! Was so good to see y'all Sat. You have been in my prayers and on my mind!!!

The Louders said...

B, I miss you!! I can't wait to see you on Thursday!!! You are a little diva, you cutie, you!! Those lips are definitely your mommys!

The Villegas' said...

So glad she is feeling better. You all have been in our prayers and thoughts. Take care and let us know if you need anything.

Stephanie and Casey said...

We sure do miss you guys! It's so nice to hear she is doing better! Hopefully we get to see you all soon! XOXO