Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pictures of Brynne

I know I know I know! I really have been taking pics but the time has just been flying by. Brynne is 5 weeks old today and I cannot believe it. I'm back to work part time so its making me actually get dressed & leave the house! I definitely have enjoyed my time off work but I know I have to go back. It's really nice to be able to take Brynne with me so I don't feel like I'm completely abandoning her this early!! Anyway, here's some pics from the last couple of weeks...more to come...someday! (are you happy now Trajina?) :)

Oh yeah...we went to the doctor last week & she weighed 7 lbs. 5. oz & was 20 1/2 inches.





























































4 comments:

The Russells said...

Yes I am very happy! She is so cute and still so small! I can't wait to see her again in person! Hope to see you this weekend!!

Trajina

Stephanie and Casey said...

What a Beautiful baby girl!!! We sure do enjoy her!!! Miss you all!!

xoxo

Taylor Made said...

What a precious baby girl!!! We love her and miss her. Can't wait to see how much she has grown.

hollybrynne said...

Just wanted to leave you one comment(S) hahaha