Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all. Here's what I woke up to this morning and the only thing that could've made it better is Craig being here. He's at the deer lease trying one last time to shoot SOMETHING!!!
No new resolutions for me this year...they haven't worked out well in the past, so I'm just gonna make this year my no resolution year. Let's just live it and see what happens!
We've had an awesome holiday season and still have a few more family gatherings to attend, then its back to school & back to work. I've got tons of pics to post...I'll do it soon! Look for more home makeover pics to come.
Have a safe and happy new year. I pray God's richest blessings on you all in 2009!

3 comments:

The McDons said...

Awe...two of the cutest kiddos! I need to come see you guys! Hope y'all have been doing great!

hollybrynne said...

ruined the eating crap thing but i AM going to work out so it all evens out...you know, if i work out for an hour which i DEFINITELY will pshh...hahaha (you must be laughing right now)

and yes you DO need to get outside, especially in Post...i bet the sunsets are prettier there :)

Anonymous said...

You guys have a beautiful family. If the wife and I ever make it to Lubbock/New Deal we'll have to stop and see you guys.