Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Rainbow

Sunday we went to the corn maze after an exciting session of family pictures! It was weird being on the other side of the camera but Jamie of JamieLynne Photography did an awesome job of entertaining us. (You should see her dance! Love you Jamie!) Biggie & Bma (Craig's parents) accompanied us to the maze.

On the way to the maze we saw an awesome rainbow and Koda said "Momma, look how beautiful God's promise to never flood the earth again is, but you know what? You can't have a rainbow without the rain!"

How true is that?








3 comments:

Taylor Made said...

What?!? A family picture!! I am so proud. I definitely have to have a copy for my wall. Great picture btw!

The Louders said...

L-O-V-E!!!! Love love love!!

The Louders said...

p.s. you've inspired me to update my blog...let's see if it gets done. HELP! :)