Friday, March 13, 2009

HOME!

I don't think I've ever appreciated my own bed like I did last night. After 12 days of sleeping in a hospital bed, we're HOME! Well, actually I'm at work and C, K & B are at Abby's house but anyway, we're not in the hospital. Praise the Lord! We still have no idea what actually caused all the fun we had the last few weeks but thankfully it's over. What ever it was, it was bad. Brynne turned 3 months old on Tuesday and weighed 7lbs. 15 ounces. When we left the hospital yesterday she weighed 8 lbs. 3 ounces, so we're on our way up! Thank you all again for everything you did for us...especially the prayers. We truly believe that God placed His healing hand on Brynne and without your prayers we would still be in the hospital.

I have too many emotions right now to fully explain in words but all I can say is Thank you! and I hope you know how much we love & appreciate you all.

Keep Brynne in your prayers, she needs to gain some weight...I asked if I could be a fat donor...the doctors didn't think it was as funny as I did. :)

We close on our house today at 11:00!!!! Thank you Lord!

5 comments:

Carly said...

hahaha...I can donate too. :)
I'm glad you guys are "home".

The Russells said...

I's so glad ya'll finally got to leave the hospital! I can't say much cause I'm already getting teary-eyed, but I want you to know that we love ya'll!

Stephanie said...

Maggie, we have been thinking of you all and praying for everyone's health! I am so happy Brynne is doing better! I had a dream the other night that you did go home from the hospital. We love you all. Give Brynne and Koda hugs and kisses from us!

The McDons said...

I'm so glad you guys are home! Hope to see y'all soon!

Shawndi said...

Maggie We will keep you and your little family in our prayers. Im glad everything is getting better. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help in any way. Love ya girl and give that precious little girl a kiss for me shes a doll. God Bless.

Ps. Prayer for Byrnne.
Dear God I lift Brynne up to you Lord. Only you know why these things happen and we thank you for that. Thank you for allowing her to gain some wait and we ask that you continue to help her grow strong and healthy. Please place your strongest angels around this family to hold them tight together and keep them safe and strong for each other, We love you Lord and we always put all our trust in your. In your most precious and Holy name.
Amen